Argyle LA New Years Event
Best Exclusive LA New Years Events · Top Nightlife Happenings NYE 2017 for Adults · Argyle LA New Year’s Eve with Top DJs, 5 Hour Open Bar over 3 floors of multiple full service bars:
Argyle LA New Years · NYE 2017 at The Argyle
Sat., Dec 31st 2016, 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM PST
Location: The Argyle
1600 Argyle Ave
Los Angeles, California (Hollywood)
Celebrate this New Year’s Eve in style at The Argyle LA New Years Celebration, where Gatsby-esque decadence and Vegas style excess converge at Hollywood’s most exclusive champagne jam with sounds by L.A.’s very own DJ E5quire alongside DJ JNOLD in the main room and Revel alongside DJ 1mor in the Downstairs Lounge. For more information, call +1 (310) 749-9029.
New Years EveVenue ProfileDress CodeHow Can We Help?Virtual Tour
Argyle LA New Years 2017 · Event Details
Gatsby-esque decadence meets Vegas style excess in Hollywood. L.A.’s very own DJ E5quire alongside DJ JNOLD in the main room and Revel alongside DJ 1mor in the Downstairs Lounge. Also enjoy 5hr premium hosted bar, craft cocktails and tray-passes appetizers. 9 p.m.-2 a.m. Tickets start at $75+. The Argyle LA New Years Event will be taking place at 1600 N. Argyle Ave in the heart of Hollywood. For more information, call +1 (310) 749-9029.
Argyle LA New Years 2017 · Event Highlights
- 5 Hour Premium Hosted Bar 9pm to 2am
- 2 floors of music featuring Top DJs playing the best open format music: Hip-Hop and Top Hits All Night Long
- 3 floors of bars: subterranean craft cocktail bar-nightclub main bar
- Open-Air patio bar
- 20 Private VIP Booths
- Tray passed appetizers by renowned chef
- Craft cocktails
- Upscale crowd
- Amazing special effects, sound and lighting
- Lush open-air smoking patio
- Champagne Toast at midnight
Argyle LA New Years · Venue Profile
Below the streets of Hollywood lies a secret place known for the company it keeps and the company it keeps out. A subterranean hideaway visited for business and pleasure by everyone who’s anyone. Neither modest nor pretentious, it’s a throwback to an era of glamour and sophistication.
Above the underground bar rests an oasis amidst Los Angeles nightlife, a debauched dancery that’s soon to be mentioned with devoted reverence and yearning nostalgia. It’s a champagne jam where high art, high fashion, and high times mingle on the dance floor and the DJ is only as important as the next song.
The space stands as a colorful canvas that lends itself to the artistry of its guests, creating a welcome respite from the monotonous and the detached. Where an air of spontaneity and excess endures and lavishly theatrical celebrations engage the crowd with ever-changing style and composition. We welcome you to take part in our brazen performance, at The Argyle Nightclub. Find your favorite VIP section to reserve in the club
Argyle LA New Years · Dress Code
The Argyle LA New Years Eve dress code policy for guests is strictly enforced. Fashionable, upscale attire is required to be granted entry. The Argyle maintains the highest standards of dress attire for all of their patrons.
- First off, What’s not allowed? As you now know, just because it is against the formal dress code doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t occasionally get through the door. Often times if you show up with a very stylish look, things are overlooked. Still, be mindful that these are things that are universally “not allowed” per official dress codes: baggy jeans, sports hats, tennis shoes, shoes that are considered too “sports like,” shorts, cut-offs, Capri’s, jerseys, and beanies.
- What about denims or jeans? Jeans are completely acceptable at every club in LA. You just want to make sure that your jeans look good, as most LA top clubs frown upon torn, rugged jeans. Also, you shouldn’t try to walk in wearing really baggy jeans. You will get rejected. Probably even laughed at. Bad idea.
- What about my shoes? You are always safe with leather and dress shoes. You can even occasionally get away with low profile “tennis shoes” as long as they look dressy enough and don’t have any huge logos on them. Have some trendy kicks that you want to wear out? Officially, they aren’t allowed, but most L.A. clubs are relaxing the rules on shoes if you compensate elsewhere in your outfit. Have on a STYLISH collared shirt, tie, jacket, nice pants with your fashionable sports shoes? Technically speaking it’s against the “rules,” but you might be just fine.
The Argyle LA New Years 2017 · How Can We Help?
Get ready for the ultimate The Argyle LA New Years Party in LA. Ticket prices subject to change at any time without notice. And, most of all, this event is guaranteed to sell out. Customers should buy early bird discount tickets to save money. Feel free to contact us at +1 (310) 749-9029 with any questions or comments. We’d love to hear from you.
1600 Argyle Ave